Monday, June 10, 2013

Love Letter from Thief X - Atsumu Kashiwabara Walkthrough

Oh my dear, sweet, loving Atsumu! ^-^ My love for you is matched only by my love of Takuto...
Atsumu (A.K.A. 'Boss') I so happy-go-lucky that it is impossible to be mad at him! (Not that he gives you many reasons to be mad at him >.<)
He's always very nice to you - straight from the start - but you can see the transition from just a 'comrade' to someone he actually cares about; and he doesn't really hide it... nor does he REALLY outright say it... But it becomes quite obvious!

You get some creepy cultists and a Cult Guru who is just madly jealous because Atsumu's beard is better ^_~

You - as always - are faced with a very jealous Tatsuro...
Come on Tatsuro! you want her so bad just gather up all your friggin' courage and ask her on a real date already!!!!!
Eh-hem... Sorry...
Anyway! Atsumu loves the way you take care of him since he's the one always taking care of everyone else.

He is so outrageously caring and sweet! He is kind of obsessed with fortune telling but I can't help but to find it adorable!


Story cost $3.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.
There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions
 
Here's the walkthrough!
  • I'd love to
  • Tap him on the shoulder
  • I wish I saw them\
  • I'm not interested in him
  • I don't know anything
  • Call out to him
  • Nothing's going on
  • I don't hate it
  • Fight him
  • Apologize
  • He's my boyfriend
  • You're right
  • Let me think about it
  • Don't look at me
  • Try to dance without anyone seeing
  • You don't have to talk about it
  • I want to help
  • Don't ask him
  • Of course I'll tell you
  • I'm scared
  • Run away
  • I'll leave it up to your imagination
  • Did you not want to worry me
  • Please protect me
  • Try to cover it up
  • I am
  • I'm on a trip with friends
  • Look down
  • You're right
  • Pray
!!Happy Ending!!
 
Well, happy gaming!
~D.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment