Sunday, June 9, 2013

Be My Princess - Wilfred Sequel Walkthrough

Wilfred is such a sweetie! His sequel is extremely cute! (He and your father really get off to a good start!)

Story cost $2.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.
There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions!
 
Here's the walkthrough!
  • It's fine
  • Say it
  • Ask why
  • Talk about the differences
  • Go to the temple
  • Ask him to get the plates out
  • Talk about your own childhood
  • Help the injured
No Choices Chapter Five
  • Yes, I want to go
  • Talk to the girl
  • I think it needs more investigating
  • ask to come along
 
!!Happy Ending!!
 
Happy Gaming!
~D.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment