Friday, June 14, 2013

Be My Princess- Prince Keith Second Sequel Walkthrough

Oh... My... Lord... So difficult to put into words how amazing this was...
Prince Keith is by far my favorite of the Princes so of course I jumped right into his Second Sequel; I mean... its the WEDDING!

I adored the story! Prince Keith's love and adoration for the character are so apparent and so true all throughout this story it just makes your heart flutter! Keith even gets quite romantic and sentimental! You get to see many adorable and endearing sides of Keith in this story.

The Second Sequel is only 5 chapters long with a Good Ending and Happy Ending; I achieved the Happy Ending on my FIRST play-through! The final chapter and the Epilogue that follows the 'Happy Ending' Screen are so beautiful and just heart melting! You receive two pictures in this story and Keith is GORGEOUS in both of them!! ^///^

Since the Second Sequel is so short their is not much I will say about the story itself (I don't want to spoil anything!) But here's a quick screen shot or two just to get you excited ;)





Now... their are quite a few little bugs throughout the story... it doesn't really affect the readability of the story but I figured I would point them out: the sprites were almost always off on presentation and sometimes the wrong sprite was shown or not there at all. Also, in the text sometimes instead of saying 'Prince Keith' it - for whatever reason - would say 'Prince Glenn'. The backdrops are also a little slow to change at some points...

But despite that I adored the story! Keith's e-mails are so utterly amazing! Especially the final e-mail after the Epilogue!

Story cost $2.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.
There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions!
 
So here it is! Prince Keith Second Sequel Walkthrough!
  • Thank you for coming to pick me up
  • Wait!
  • That is a lovely dress
  • You were amazing
  • Please, do not worry about it
  • Call him back
  • Be honest
  • I have a different dress
!!Happy Ending!! (Yes, that's all it is!)
 
Happy Gaming!!
~D.R.S.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment