Saturday, June 15, 2013

Be My Princess - Prince Wilfred Second Sequel Walkthrough

Wilfred's Second Sequel, what can I say? It was adorable!

The Second Sequel is only 5 chapters long with a Good Ending and Happy Ending; I achieved the Happy Ending on my first play-through; just as I did in Keith's! The final chapter and the Epilogue that follows the 'Happy Ending' Screen are quite beautiful! You get two images from this story and Wilfred is amazing in both of them!

Since the Second Sequel is so short their is not much I will say about the story itself (I don't want to spoil anything!) But here's a quick screen shot or two just to get you excited ;)



In the story you do see quite a bit of Stephen and Cecille and you get to learn a lot about Stephen. (Although Stephen gets quite frustrating...)

I didn't spot any bugs in Wilfred's Second Sequel like their were in Keith's.

Wilfred is very sweet and passionate (what else is new, right?) in this story with a dash of teasing thrown in here and there. He is head-over-heels in love with you and it is evident in such an adoring way!

Story cost $2.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.

There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions!
 
Here's the Walkthrough!
  • Gaze at Prince Wilfred
  • Give no answer
  • Call out softly
  • Say nothing
  • Be gentle with him
  • Do nothing
  • Get openly angry
  • Say you got mad at him
!!Happy Ending!!
Happy gaming!
~D.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment