Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome!

Original title right?
Well anyway, just wanted to do a quick post - as it is my first - to tell a bit about what this blog is for!
I will be posting walkthroughs for Otome Games here! I play mostly Voltage and Soulmare and I must say I LOVE them! They cause me to fangirl basically non-stop! (Just ask my best friend... >.>)
ANYWAY! I will gradually be adding walkthroughs for Voltage games My Sweet Bodyguard, Love Letter from Thief X, Seduced in the Sleepless City, A Knight's Devotion, My Forged Wedding, Be My Princess, Pirates in Love and the newest game Office Secrets; and Soulmare games Shall We Date?: Ninja Love and Shall We Date?: My Sweet Prince.
I have many walkthroughs ready to post and they shall be posted as quickly as I can get them up! I also put down a little review of each story (no spoilers! I promise!) so you can get a little feel for the story!
I have yet to play a story I haven't liked; I believe they are all well written and presented. And the sprites are all delightful for all the characters! ^-^
So do enjoy!!

~D.R.S.

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you even if its a free version you should play destiny ninja its is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I love all your walk trough's! Are you going to do the rest from Be My Princess?

    ReplyDelete