Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thief X Update!

Thief X latest Update! Hiro must pretend to be an Idol to protect a precious place from his childhood and you are his manager! Let's see how this goes!! >.<

~D.R.S.


**UPDATE**

I just played to story and by the Nine it was hilarious! I love this little side story! Definitely worth the $2.99!!!
First notable happening: ATSUMU LOST HIS BEARD!! I wonder if Takuto finally followed up on  his threats... Anyway!
(And glasses but he has stated - in The Stolen Bouquet special story - that he does occasionally wear contacts.)
And of course Takuto must tease Atsumu - even without the beard.


We of course have an outrageous bad guy/ target! (he's an... interesting one...)

It was such a fun little story! I played it though a few times just because it made me laugh soooooo much!! It was quite delightful! Here's a few embracing lines from the boys; just a little sneak peak ;)


 

Happy Gaming!
~D.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment