Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pirates in Love - Captain Alan Walkthrough

Oh Alan... What can I say about Alan?
He's a sweet, caring, mildly cowardly, pervert XD

It's an interesting story with Alan falling in love with the character at first sight! He has a few different sides to him which was quite pleasant!

Alan's story and personality made him one of my absolute favorites in Pirates in Love!



Story cost $3.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.
 
There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions!
 
Here's the walkthrough!
  • A pervert
  • No thank you
  • I like the Sirius
  • You can do it
  • You're like an artist
  • I won't
  • He was nice
  • No
  • No (yes, 'no' two times here; it's not a typo ^-^)
  • What about you?
  • I'm waiting for Alan
  • How lovely
  • You're being friendly
  • For me?
  • It's embarrassing
  • I'm returning to the Sirius
  • I'm worried about them
  • I'll be waiting
  • It's better to cooperate
  • A girlfriend
  • Slapped him
  • Something's wrong
  • You should go to the meeting
  • I already knew that
  • I want to save everyone
  • We have to go in
  • I don't know
  • I'm the cleaning lady
  • You should go with the Rika crew
  • They're kind
 
Happy gaming!
~D.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment