Thursday, May 30, 2013

Be My Princess - Zain Walkthrough


Okay, I LOVE Zain! Dear Lord! Zain is amazing!
His story is fantastic! Lots of suspense and a love triangle ;)
 
Story cost $3.99 from the iTunes App Store and Android Market.
 
There are many ways to get a Happy Ending, this is just how I got my Happy Ending! ^-^
I highly recommend playing through yourself the first time and saving often to see all the different reactions!
 
Here's the walkthrough!
  • Would it be possible to stay in your castle?
  • Turn him down
  • It seems like a lot of work
  • Who could have taken it?
  • Smile at him
  • No, I’m sorry
  • Say something
  • Call out Zain’s name
  • Say the age I think he is
  • Change the subject
  • Quickly interject
  • Cake
  • Ask about the man
  • Yes
  • Go to your room
  • It’s nothing
  • Then I’ll go alone
  • The townspeople’s reactions
  • Try to hug him
  • You will go back?
  • Will you stay with me a little longer?
  • Don’t move
  • It is troubling…
  • Touch him on the arm
 
!!HAPPY ENDING!!
 
Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did! ^-^
 
~D.R.S

No comments:

Post a Comment